- Marriage, Fiancé and Family visas, Spousal visas and Petitions
- Adjustment of Status Requests- immigration from the U.S.
- Consular Processing- immigration from outside the U.S.
- Green Card Residency
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Sponsor a Family member
- Divorce, contested or uncontested
- Settlement agreements, Stipulations
- Child custody
- Property division
- Spousal and child support
- Obtaining or Responding to Restraining Orders
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders (DVRO)
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TRO)
- Civil Harassment Orders
Small Claims Preparation
- Bring your civil, contract, or other claim against another, into Small Claims court, at a fraction of the cost and time for a decision.
- Assad Hafeez offers a flat rate to prepare materials and prepare for your day in California Court.
- Applicable for many different matters: Cars and automotive, medical issues, contracts, business deals, and more, call 916-836-5755 to learn more.
- Available across California.
- Family Immigration
- Marriages & Fiancé, Spousal cases, Husband & Wife cases, Same-sex marriages
- Petitions for brothers, sisters, children, other family members, Family immigration
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) for abused or neglected minors
- Reviving petition after death of spouse, Widowers petitions
- Professional researchers, academics, scientists, experts in key areas of interest to the United States; National Interest Visa Waivers (NIV)
- O-1B Workers of Extraordinary ability and talent, individuals at the top of their career in key and emerging industries
- Section 13 of the INA, Representatives of foreign governments, agencies, unable to return to their home countries, Diplomats/”Semi-diplomats”
- Representatives of foreign missions
- Foreign government negotiators
- Foreign officers, military, heads of ministry, defense, state
- P visas
- Victims of crime (U-visas), Trafficking victims ( T-visas), Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Visitor visas, tourist visas
- Asylum, fear returning home
- Adjustment of Status (AOS), obtaining residency in the U.S.
- Consular Processing (CP) or obtaining green card residency from my home country
- Affidavits of Support and Sponsorship of family members
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Members of the Military & Armed Service Members & their family members
- Parole in Place
- I-601A/601 Waivers to grounds of inadmissibility, “Perdon” to unlawful presence, provisions waivers
Removal & Deportation Defense…
- Representation in Court
- Convention Against Torture
- Cancellation of Removal, Cancellation of Deportation
- Reopen cases, motions to reopen, in absentia order of removal, missed court dates
- Motions to change venue, move court to another location
- Residency revocation, rescission hearings
- Custody determinations, jail visits, bond hearings, bond determinations
Serving the following areas:
Assad Hafeez is a California Bar attorney practicing in the following California city and counties. He practices Federal Immigration and serves all 50 states, remotely or by scheduled appearance.
Northern and Central California, including but not limited to Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Grass Valley, Yuba, Woodland, Auburn, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Citrus Heights, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Arden, Elk Grove, Carmichael, Orangevale, Antelope, West Sacramento, Placer County, Davis, Yolo, Vacaville, Fairfield, and the general Bay Area.
Attorney Assad Hafeez practices before the following U.S. Immigration Agencies:
- United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration Customs & Enforcement (ICE)
- Department of State (DOS)
- Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR), aka Immigration Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)